To our Patients,
Update on COVID-19 and guidelines from the CDC and American Academy of Ophthalmology:
In accordance with recommendations of the above entities, our office is now open to all patients.
We will continue to treat this situation with an abundance of caution to protect our patients, their families, and our community.
As such, we request your compliance with upholding the following safety protocols. For any questions or concerns, please call our office at 904-712-3315.
- Appointments are scheduled on a one in and one out basis through the common areas.
- All patients will be screened prior to their appointment and temperature checked upon arrival.
- We ask that you wait in your car or call our office before entering the building if you arrive early to your appointment.
- Only patients should enter the building, all others please wait in the car.
- Everyone must wear a mask fully covering their nose and mouth at all times. If you do not have a mask, our office will provide one for you.
- Please do NOT wear gloves into the office – this can cause cross contamination. We have hand sanitizer available for your use and tissues available to open doors in the common areas.
- Staff will be wearing gloves and masks at all times.
- Common areas and exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each patient.
- Our telehealth appointment options are still available.
We have and will continue to monitor guidance from the Center for Disease Control, the State Department of Health, and the American Academy of Ophthalmology and we will adjust our protocols according to their recommendations.
As always, our office is here to answer any questions and help you navigate this process with us.
Megan N. Scott Carlton, MD and your Palm Valley Eye Care & Surgeons Team